5.31.2009

Week 4 Yarden and Roni






Hello,
We wanted to say goodbye!
That's our last comment ! We wanted to wish you a good summer vacation.
In our last vacation I [Roni] flew to western America, and Yarden flew to France .
We met new people around the world, and 2 of us visited in Disney World.
Our parents were with us in the trip.
It was special because we saw new cultures and we had a lot of fun.
The plans for this summer for us are to fly to China [Roni]
and go to Eilat with our families.

Our details:
Facebook:
Roni Laufer - the right photo .
Yarden zagory

1 comment:

  1. Hi:
    This summer I am not going anywhere but I will find a lot to do that is fun. My birthday is this summer so I will have a party. I will turn 13 years old.

    My favorite summer memory is when I was still living in Boston and my parents took a trip down to Florida with me and my brother and we went to Disney World. We moved to Florida the same year.

    Have a great summer,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete