5.31.2009

Time to say goodbye - Chen and Noa-Week 4



To Chase's and Taylor's friends ,
Chen: Its cool you have an animation class at school and you learn Photoshop there – I love Photoshop too.

To Chase and Taylor:
The summer vacation come and we need to say goodbye.
We enjoyed talking to you and we learned a lot about Florida and about you.
At this vacation we will go to the beach and swim in the sea.
We will go to Eilat (tourists' city in Israel), and make a lot of fun!
Last year we went to super land (it's a park like Disneyworld) with more friends. We rode on a roller coaster called 'the komba'. We made a lot of fun there. We wish we'll go to the super land also this year.


Keep in touch …

Noa's Email: Noayy@walla.com
Chen's Email: Chen2236@walla.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Ariella:
    This summer I will be spending a lot of time with my friends. We like to go to the movies, the beach and the mall. I am not going to travel this summer, unless I go to Georgia.

    My favorite summer memory is when we went to the lake house of my mom's friend. There was a fake alligator there, but we didn't know it was fake. Alligators will sit still for hours and hours like a statue and you don't know if they are alive or asleep or fake. We spent the entire time there trying to figure out if it was real or fake without actually touching it. It was fake, but we had so much fun trying to figure it out.

    Have a great summer
    Ariella

    ReplyDelete