5.31.2009

Inbar ashery and Noy Alfasi- week 4



This is our last comment, so we wanted to say goodbye.
We wanted to wish you a great summer vacation.
This is the last summer vacation of Noy:
I went to the: pool /sea/mall/hotels/movies/parties/I flew to France, Belgiumand and Holland.
I love the summer vacation because I don’t need to learn or get up early.

This is the last summer vacation of Inbar:
In my last summer vacation me and my family flew to Europe.
We were in Germany, Italy and Austria.
The trip was very enjoyable and I had a lot of fun.


In our next summer we would like to fly to the "summer school".
In the rest of summer vacation we would like to spend time with our friends.



If you have a facebook add us.



bay bay !



* Inbar is the person with the flower on the head.

*Noy is the person with the short pants.

3 comments:

  1. Hi from Taryn:
    This summer I will be camping a lot and learning how to scuba dive. I am also going to North Carolina to visit friends. I will also hang out with my friends.

    My favorite summer memory was last year when I hung out with my friends all summer. I also volunteered for my church's vacation bible school. I also got to spend a lot of time with my family.

    Have a great summer,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Jordan:
    This summer I am going on a cruise to the Bahamas with my family. I am also going to hang out with my friends and swim a lot. I am going to do a triathalon, and probably go camping. We are busy in the summer.

    My favorite summer memory is whe my dad taught me how to drive and I accidentally ran over a squirl. We are not supposed to drive until we are 16 and I am only 13, but he taught me anyway.

    Have a great summer!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete