5.31.2009

Last Week !

Hello Noah Nate and Kem !
It’s the last time we talk to you .
You want to hear about our last summer vacation ?
Amit – I was in Cyprus and it was amazing ! You should visit there !
Everything is so cheap and pretty ! There are many swimming pools and you can get in there when ever you want ! I've been there with my family and we were in some hotel .. there are many beaches there ! You can sit all day in the sun !
The coolest thing is that they have nestea in Cans !! I don’t know how it is in U.S.A but here there isn't nestea cans!

Roni – I was in Greece and it was fun !
I was with family. We were there 2 weeks it was very hot! We were in the sea ,we did shopping and we bought many things.
I was in Eilat too. We were in a big hotel !
We were in the sea too and we did some water sports in there .

In this summer vacation ..
Amit – I'm going to do crazy things !
Maybe I'll go to visit Greece ' and I want to go to a summer school in England too ! and I wish I'm going to visit in U.S.A . I'm g
oing to stay at home with my friends and do nothing too ! And in the rest of summer vacation I'm going to hangout with my friends !

Roni – I do not know what I'm going to do, but maybe I'm going with my family to U.S.A. I am leaving with my friends Having fun together during the summer.
Soo we wish you would have fun summer vacation !I would like to keep in touch with you , here is my mail :amit­_online@walla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment