5.17.2009

Ido and Ofek Week 3 to David

Dear David…
Hello David it is me Ido. I'm very happy to write to you again…I don’t play soccer because I have a problem with my foot. Ofek plays soccer in the street with his friends.
We very recommend you to visit Teddy Stadium-this stadium of Baiter Jerusalem soccer team. We like this place because of our favorite team Baiter Jerusalem soccer.
Ido was 3 times in Teddy. And Ofek was 15 times
in Teddy 13 times in the league and 2 times in champion's league.
This is Stadium in Jerusalem and has in Teddy 21,500 place for people
.









1 comment:

  1. Hello:
    David is not here today so we are writing you back as a class. We think your stadium looks really nice. We don't have a huge stadium for soccer here. We have football, baseball, and ice hockey though.

    David will write to you next week.

    ReplyDelete