5.10.2009

week 2 Ido and Ofek (to David)

Dear David
We read your letter about yourself it was very interesting.
Ido wasn't in Yad Va'shem tour because he has a problem with his foot.
The two places we were in are mount Herzel and yad va'shem. We saw the grave of Herzl and train of partizn. The connection between the two places is both talk about the holocaust and Herzel he dreamed about the state of Israel. In mount Herzel we have a lot of soldiers and president of Israel. In Yad Va'shem we have a museum about the holocaust.
The influenced part in the tour is the Herzel tomb because we learned about him in the class.
I think this sites is very important to the Jewish history.
The Jewish holiday I like is purim. because people to another people dress up or a famous people my family celebrate him in Tel-Aviv every year we go to my uncles.
My family celebrate my bar mitzvah in my increase in the torah and than we go to restaurant.
Yours Ofek.
Hello David, it is me do
I wasn't in the tour to Yad va'shem because I have problem on my foot.
My family like the holiday Hanukkah because we light candles and eat donut.
My bar mitzvah celebrated big event with all my friends and family.
Yours Ido.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I play soccer and I am pretty good. Do you play sports? I also play guitar and I like to listen to music that I can play guitar with. I listen to Rock music like Ozzy Osborne.
    When we went to the Florida Holocaust Museum I felt really sad, but I think it was good that we went because now we have a better understanding of what the Jewish people went through during WWII.

    ReplyDelete