5.10.2009

week 2 Eitan and Idan (to Amber)

Hello
First: we would like to know where do you live?
What the exactly date of birthday :D because Idan was born in July too.
Another question do you have Face Book?

And for your question Idan Is Playing Soccer and Climbing walls and Eitan is High Jumping and he Is number 2 in all Israel for our ages :D

-the two sites of Yad Vashem the museum of the Holocaust and Mount Hertzel

Mount of hertzel it Mount the hertzel the one who dreamed about the JEWish country that called Israel..and now he's burried in this mount.
The yad vashem museum is the museum of the Holocaust that commemorates the Holocaust.
We saw the site and a lot monuments that commemorates the people how died in the holocaust….
The memory of the history of the Jewish people -we think the connections of this two sites is
The memory and the history of the Israel country and
Jewish people.

I think it very important to visit this two sites us Jew and Some one that live in Israel…
That’s for now hope for continue chatting :D

2 comments:

  1. Amber is not here today because she is going to be in a play tonight and is at practice. I wanted to say hello. My name is Glen. I am 13 and a boy. I like to play sports and video games. When we went to the Florida Holocaust Museum I felt saddened and was moved by the box car the most. When it was really quiet and I put my hand on the box car I felt as though I could hear the screams from the people who rode in it. Amber will write you next week. Have a good one. Glen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eitan and idan
    Hello, Glen /amber

    Today we would like to write you about stadium teddy.
    Its place next to Malha train/Malha Mall.
    If you go there You can see A Huge building . :D
    We Love This Place because it’s the stadium of beiter the team we fan of.
    Good week :D

    ReplyDelete