5.17.2009

Nadav and Ofer Week 3

Wow, this is exactly what we like to do; I (Nadav) am playing on Call Of Duty 4 and Ofer playing on Call Of Duty 5…
Which of these games you are playing?
And what is your player name?
We like to listen to rap, I like listening to old school and west coast rappers and Ofer like everything in rap and hip hop.
We want so much to play Air Soft but in Israel you need to be 16 years old, and we didn't try to play Paintball.
I played basketball 3 years and this year I quitted. (Nadav)
You have Skype or Messenger or ICQ for connection?

We recommend a very famous skate park in Jerusalem is called Gan Saker.
Gan Saker is located near the downtown this is a huge park with Skate Park and basket ball courts and a lot of field to play Football.
We recommend this site because it's a Skate Park for people that is skating and for playing games in the grass.





Images:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadav and Ofer:
    A skate park that I like to go to is 688 Skate Park. But most of the time I set up my grinding rail and ramps in front of my house in the street. A lot of the kids in the neighborhood come over to skate too, but most of them BMX. I have a Wii, and I am getting an XBOX 360. What do you play Call of Duty on? What is your user name so maybe we can play against eachother some time. Most of the time I play NBA Live 09. My user name account for the Wii is FSUFAN44. FSU is the college I want to go to. It is Florida State University in Tallahassee, which is just outside the capital of Florida.

    Bye for now
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete