5.10.2009

week 2 Amit and Roni (to Nate)

Hello Nate ,
How are you ? how in Florida ?
We don't like metal music . Amit prefer pop , and Roni like israeli music .
Sounds like you are a pretty boy .
Amit – I was playing a Guitar, but I stopped because it was boring.
Roni – I never play.

Last week, we were in Yad Va'shem Holocaust site and Mount Herzl . yad va'shem it's a Place the memory of the Holocaust. There are many Monument of people and children in there .
Mount herzl is a Cemetery for Soldiers that was killed in a war and Presidents.
There is a Connecting Path between the both places.
This two places are Located mount Against mount .
The most interesting place was mount Herzl. we think it's Important to visit in there because it's our history and we need to see it and remember it .

we like Purim.purim is a Jewish holiday , in purim we are Putting a costumes and go to school to see some anther costumes. It's like Halloween.we Celebrating purim because in this days our Community were Release from evil Haman.
In this holiday we eat ozznay haman , it's kind of Cookie.we like purim because we always putting costumes and it's funny.
Hope you give us an answer .

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Nate is not here today so I thought I would respond. My name is Kem and my friend Noah and I wanted to say hello. We are both boys. We are both African American and we love soccer and music. We listen to music that my teacher says is bad. It's rap. We don't care because we love it. :) We do a lot of things together like swim and play football and basketball.
    Nate will write to you next week too.

    ReplyDelete