5.31.2009

week 4 Or and Eliad

Hello Brandon (13),
The summer vacations are very special,
Or's plans: We go to the pool and to the sea.
Every summer we and our friends go together to the pool, we have really good time to cool myself in the pool.
Every summer in Israel is really really hot! There is 45 Degrees!
That is very special because after the school we enjoy to cool ourselves at the pool.
This summer I plan to go like every year to the pool with my friends, I also plan to study and to complete material to the next year.

me:












(lol)


Eliad's plan:My plan to the summer is sleep at my friends from my old neighborhood
all the first week and after this week friends
From Boston will come to my home.
me:











(<.<)

We'll be happy if you give us your email
Eliad: aakkss0@walla.com
Or: menortheking@walla.com
Have a great summer vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Hello From Brandon:
    This summer I will be sleeping a lot and playing video games. Your summer sounds like a lot of fun.

    It was nice to talk to you.
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete