5.31.2009

Ido and Ofek week 4 to David

Dear David...
Hello David we're very sorry you didn't comment to us.
Ido,
Last vacation I went to Eilat to Hotel together my family to 3 days.
I saw in Eilat shows and went to the sea. After my vacation I met with my friends to see movies.
I don’t have picture of my vacation.
My plans to this summer meet friends see movies and more and go to vacation to Tiberias.
David I think this correspondence is very important.
My Email:ido67830247@walla.com
Bye David.
Ofek,
My best vacation is two years ago when I went to Tiberias with my family to a week. I drove in sea motorcycle and read. After the vacation I met with my friends went to the mall and played football.



My next vacation will be to Manchester to see a football match.
When I come back to Israel I will go to the pool and the sea and meet with friends.
Yours Ofek.
My ICQ is 93792541.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ido and Ofek:
    I posted to you last week, it must have accidentally not been posted. Sorry about that. My favorite summer was 2 years ago when I went my family reunion in New York. I met all of my family members and I had a really good time. I didn't know there were so many people in my family

    This summer I plan to go to summer camps including music and art camp. I am not going on any vacations, but I plan to have a great time anyway.

    Have a great summer,
    David
    D2read@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete