5.10.2009

Week 2, Nadav And Ofer (to Andrew)

Hi Andrew,
we liked to read your letter.
And for your question, we are bikers but we like to watch it on extreme channel or in Skaters Park.
We would like to know what music you're listening to.

Yad Va'shem is a place to remember all the people that was killed in the holocaust.
Mount Herzl is a Graveyard for Presidents of Israel and senior military persons, many soldiers that killed in Israeli wars and people that killed from terror actions and there we celebrating the birthday of the country.
In Yad Va'shem we didn't see too much because we can't get in to the holocaust museum but we listen to the kid that missing from the war.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I like to listen to rap. I like T Pain. I like to play Air Soft/Paint Ball and I like to skate board, ride my BMX bike and play Call of Duty where you get points by killing Nazis! :)

    We recently went to the Florida Holocaust Museum and I was saddened by what happened to the Jewish people.

    Do you play Basketball, Soccer, Football or any sports in a league. I play baseball, my friends play soccer and basketball and football.

    ReplyDelete