5.31.2009

Avri and Yafit Week 4
















Hello Courtney,
Avri's summer:
in last summer I went to Super- land Roller Coaster park]… there we went to the roller costar scared!!...
my parents walked to the sea and I stayed alone in the super land
this is the scariest thing I ever saw…
my plans for this summer are to buy new bike and learn Photoshop…
facebook: avri gileadi



Yafit's summer:
I spent my summer with my parents in the north .
I went to lake Kinneret [for us in Israel ' its like sea] .
I also rode horses and visited my family…




My plans for this summer are working and going to south and north Israel….
And maybe fly to California… .
Facebook: yafit bein

Massnger: yaflea@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Hannah:
    This sumer I don't know what I am going to do. We might go to St. Augustine which is a very old and beautiful city in Florida.

    Have a great summer,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Michaella:
    This summer I will be going to Virginia Beach to visit my family. I am staying at a beach house. I will be going swimming a lot. I will also be going to Orlando, hanging out with my friends and sleeping in.

    Have a great summer.
    Michaella

    ReplyDelete