5.17.2009

Week 3 Chen and Noa to Chese and Taylor


Hii Chese
NOA: I like Linkin Park too! And I really want to play on electric guitar! My guitar teacher thinks I'll start playing it in the summer!
I think paintball is very cool, and I want to play it, but I hadn't played it. I hope I will play paintball in the summer vacation.



Hii Taylor
We think it's very cool you sing and dance in your school play "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" !
Chen: In my free time I like to design in Photoshop and draw.


the task
We chose the stalactite cave, because we think it is very beautiful place. You can see there stalactite that's made of sand on fall of the ceiling. The cave was made by the nature ( the rain made it ).

1 comment:

  1. Chase and Taylor are not here today, but we are their friends so we will write for them. The place you told us about looks amazing. We don't have anything like that in Florida but there are a lot of caves like that in the USA. We have an animation class her at school and we have learned Photoshop in there. We are also learning the 3D software of After Effects. We also did Claymation. Our teacher used to do animation for a career for tv and films.

    Bye for now

    ReplyDelete