5.10.2009

Week 2 Avri, Yarden and Yafit (to Hannah and Courtney)

Hello Hannah and Courtney .

We want to know you more…
By the way Hannah. You have an Israeli name .

I'm Yafit and I will tell you a bit about myself because I didn't write last week .
I play guitar too and I also love rock and metal =]

Last week we went to the hertzel mountain and the holocaust museum it was sad …

In yad veshame it was sad…
We saw a train to the getto
We walked in the path between Resistance and Holocaust… we think this is an important thing for remember the 6 million Jews … who were killed by the Nazis.
In Hertzl Mountain we saw Herzel's Tomb and the rehersals to the 61 Independence Day of Israel .
In Hertzel Mount are Buried important Government people and Soldiers who died in Israel wars .
The most important thing is the yad vesham because the 6 million jews who died just becusa they was jew and the crazi numbers 6 million!!!
Keep in touch
Avri Yafit Yarden

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Hannah and Courtney are not here today because of the play, but I wanted to say hello for them. I also wanted to tell you that I was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA, but my parents are from Poland. My grandfather lived in Poland when the Germans invaded during WWII and he was part of the Polish Resistance. I am very proud of him. He was never captured by the Germans. He was a Catholic who was proud to resist the Germans and help the Jewish people in Poland. I can speak Polish and English. I love to play video games and my favorite is Call of Duty 5 where we get points for killing Nazis. I have learned a lot about WWII from that game.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete